2020 has been synonymous with “hand sanitizers” and “sanitizing” for obvious reasons. But have you ever wondered if our pets also need to be sanitized? The answer is a resounding yes! Our pets are equally vulnerable to germs & infections present in the environment and need a safe buddy who can ensure that they are protected at all times!
There are various ways to keep your pet sanitized throughout the year. We have made the job easier for all pet parents by introducing India’s first ever Instant Pet Sanitizer. It is 100% free from alcohol and kills 99.9% germs within seconds. It is specially curated with pure essential oils and is packed with a lot of love and care! With the Instant Pet Sanitizer, you can sanitize your pet’s paws and coat anywhere, during any season!
Our Instant Pet Sanitizer is hypoallergenic and does not have any harmful or artificial additives. Apart from essential oils, it also contains botanical extracts to repel insects, eliminate odor and heal the skin. And the best part about our product is that it is completely “Made in India.”
Here are some quick tips & tricks to keep your pets sanitized using the Instant Pet Sanitizer -
- Due to the onset of monsoon in most parts of the country, the risk of infections has increased manifolds. Use it before and after coming back from walks on their paws and the body as well.
- Your pets might like to cool off their bodies by splashing in swimming pools during the summer season. Although most of their body dries up, the paws can still remain wet. Since it is better to be safe than sorry, it is better if you sanitize their paws thereafter.
- Some areas can experience mud storm-like conditions as well. Although it is advisable that pets are kept safely inside home, there may arise conditions when you are caught in it. The wind may carry a plethora of germs and can infect your pet’s skin. A quick spray of the sanitizer can resolve all your stress!
- If your pet likes to roll in the mud just after you have given them a bath, it is time to use the pet sanitizer to protect them against germs.
- Perfect for puppies and kittens over 2 months as well as adult cats and dogs, it allows you rinse-free protection on the go.
In case you don’t have access to a pet sanitizer, don’t worry, you can still keep your pets sanitized using these solutions:
- Take Betadine solution and mix it with water. The ratio will depend on the amount of water being used -
- Put a few drops of betadine solution in around 200 ml water and store the mixture in a spray bottle. Keep the spray handy at home and use it on your pet’s body & paws as soon as they are back from a walk.
- You can also prepare a mixture of water & Betadine and store it in a 1 liter bottle and use it to wipe your pet’s body & paws.
- Pets need to be bathed every 1 to 2 weeks. You can also put a few drops of betadine solution in the water and give them a last rinse using the solution.
- There are a few essential oils which can also help in sanitizing pets. Remember, they should only be used in a diluted form and should not be orally ingested by your pets.
- Tea Tree oil
- Basil Oil
- Lavender Oil
→Put a few drops of each in around 300 ml of water and store it in a spray bottle. Use it as and when required.
- Medicated wet wipes are also a good option to keep your pets sanitized. But the biggest drawback is that they are non-biodegradable. Therefore, as pet parents, it is our responsibility to use wet wipes which are not only pet friendly but also biodegradable.
But sanitizing your pets will not work if your pets are not protected against deadly diseases like the parvo virus. Therefore, it is essential to get your pets vaccinated against as many viruses as possible right from their puppy days. Vaccinations and sanitizing practices will make sure that your pets live a healthy & happy life.
We hope that you found these easy tips and tricks helpful! Also make sure you get your hands on the newly launched Wiggles Instant Pet Sanitizer for that extra punch of protection against germs. If you need any medical assistance for your pets, please call us on +91 8431620000 or visit our website www.wiggles.in for 360° pet care assistance!
If you wish to be a part of an ever growing pet parent community, then join Wiggles Tribe on Facebook today and get all your queries answered by our in-house vets!